|HIV Meds & HCV Treatment
Jul 8, 2011
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Great question. There are preliminary data on the use of telaprevir in HIV infected persons. To date, the only HIV regimens that have been studied include:
If you are discussing treatment with your physician it would be best to keep with one of these regimens since there are many drug interactions with telaprevir.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots Could I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth During Seroconversion
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.