hcv hfmd

I have touched fresh blood from people with hcv and stomatitis.Now I have a lot of small vesicle on my finger.at first it is painless.but now it's painfull and itchy.I'm afraid if I get the vesicle from people with hcv,I also get hepatitis.or if there was vesicle before and I touch the blood and the virus pass through the vesicle.After touch the blood,I wash my hand with alcohol and soap.and I don't feel pain.Do you recommend me for testing?and what should - do with the vesicles.thanks.

I don't think your vesicle (blister) has anything to do with this exposure. You probably have the type of herpes virus that can affect the mouth (eg, cold sores). ANother possibility is a viral infection with a virus called coxsackie virus that can cause blisters on the hands and feet.

Post Exposure Vaccination
Hep C genotype 4a, 4c, 4d