Jul 8, 2011
I was searching the trash at a department store for an item I thought I through away that was very valuable and was pricked by a pin from clothes. I was wearing gloves and when I took them off there was no blood on my finger. Am I at risk for any diseases if the pin prick did not go deep enough to make me bleed.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No you are not at risk.
hiv or hep
Post Exposure Vaccination
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- 16 Week Negative Rapid Hiv Test
- Can You Get Hiv From Breast Milk In The Eye?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.