|chances of getting hep c
Jul 8, 2011
Dr. McGovern, My mom was just confermed with hep c. In the past I have used her razor, and dont beleive to have cut myself with it. We also have shared soap as well. I plan on getting checked. What are the chances that I get hep c from those?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Unlikely, but testing would be a good idea. I would avoid sharing razors in the future.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Symptoms Of An Std?
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
- Alcohol And Resistance To Antiretrovirals
- Any Cases Reported Of HIV By Spitting Blood In Eyes
- Can Swollen Lymphnodes Cause Tight Feeling?
- Can You Get HIV From A Colonoscopy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.