I need your help

a friend of mine found out she had hep B. I read about someone asking about if you could get hepatitis or HIV from pricking yourself with a pair of scissors and you had said no because of she had never bled. My question is: if I pricked myself with scissors or anything she had dried blood on, and I went and cut myself or stab persay, should I worry?? we live together and I don't want to move just because of this. please please help!!

I would talk to your doctor to get testing for hepatitis B surface antibody to see if you were vaccinated in the past. If yes, and if your antibody is at a protective level (eg, >10 IU) then you are protected. If not, you could consider getting vaccinated to give you peace of mind. The vaccine is very protective.

However, if she is not a sexual partner, and just a friend, I would not be concerned about acquisition of infection from sharing an apartment. I would avoid sharing of razors. That is about it. I am not sure why you are concerned specifically about scissors.

Its HCV again
hcv ab negative