Hepatitis B infection

I asked you previously the same q, but needed to put the whole info i had.You mentioned I probably had it, its cleared now.Now i am also adding a few more tests done. Thanks for your previous reply. God bless you for doing a great job for humanity. My HBsAg is nonreactive, HBcAB Total is reactive, HBsAB is borderline. For confirmation , the Physician ordered the following tests. Real time PCR 1)Heptititis B Virus DNA is in range. Hep B Viral DNA is <29 n <169.Ref range is ,<29 and <169copies/ml. 2)HBcAB(IgM) nonreactive. HBcAB Total W/Reflex IgM and HBcAB Total are Reactive.

My Liver function tests are normal.My Hb, HCTn the rest CBC are normal. My platelets are slightly reduced(L 113 specimen checked for clots;none found),referance range for platelets is 130-400X10^3/uL Based on the above mentioned information, Do i have Hepatitis B Infection. If i had it and its cleared now, Do I need to be vaccinated against hepatitis B infection.

My answer is the same. You had it but it has cleared. I knew your DNA would be negative because your surface antigen is non reactive.

You will need to ask your physician why your platelets are a bit low. You should first repeat the test to see if the result is the same.

You should also have testing for HCV and HAV.

The HBV vaccine is to prevent the infection, but you don't need that now since you were already infected in the past.

Please please reply to my HepB questions
Its HCV again