Blood on baby wipe?

Hello, I know you are very busy so I did try searching the website but couldn't find an answer. So I thank you for your help.

Recently after using the bathroom for no 2, after I wiped I noticed there was a red stain on the wipe that was not mine, even though I was dealing with anal fissures at the time, I'm positive the blood wasn't mine. Afterward, I looked at the pack of wipes and noticed another red stain on the next wipe. We were having a party so I'm not sure who's blood it may have been but I assume someone may have had their menstrual period or cut themself and used a wipe and dripped on it. Since I don't know who it was or their disease status, I am concerned about possible hiv or any hepatitis especially B or C infection risk. How worried should I be since it was on a baby wipe and I can't really say it was dry blood because the wipe kept it moist and it's my understanding dry blood is less of a risk but not completely non existent. If you don't mind, could you please clarify if dry blood or wet blood is more of a concern because now I've started worrying about any blood in bathrooms or anywhere we may not notice and touch in any way. * But most importantly, please guide me on what my risk for HIV or Hep B or C (or any hepatitis)is having wiped with blood stained baby wipe on a bottom with irritated anal fissure? *My children also use wipes to clean themselves after going no 2 so I'm also concerned if there was any more blood stain on wipes if they might have used them too, should I worry about them if they did? Please help with advise as to how much of a risk this is and if I need to be tested especially since I wiped while suffering from anal fissure. . Thank you so very much for your help with this

I would doubt that you are at risk.

Nobody will give HBIG injection
Hep c and cutting hand