Nobody will give HBIG injection

I am at day 12 of the 14 day window. I am in Miami FL. Post exposure sexual contact w someone positive for Hep B antigen. The test finally came back today.

I do not have a primary care physician because I just moved here from CA. None of the urgent care centers will give me the injection. Only the vaccine. They only give HBIG if it's work related exposure. I have been calling around for 4 days. The window period is running out. I called the hospital Emergency Room and they said they won't do it either. Told me to call my primary care.

Can you please help me? I don't want my life to be changed forever just because nobody wants to give me proper health care!!

It's thursday. I only have today and tomorrow. Then its the weekend and the 14 day window will pass.

I would call your local public health department to discuss where you could get HBIG in Miami. They should be able to assist you.

hepatitis b
Blood on baby wipe?