Jun 29, 2011
I have virus of HVSag "B " My report of HBVDNA Viral Load 142336000 Copier/ml, BHV Viral load 27800000 IU/ML Log Val - 7.44 ( Please Give Advice ) My treatment is continue last two month ( Drug : Entecevier 0.5mg )
Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you have virus while taking entecavir...It will be important to discuss with your doctor since I don't know how long you have been on this medication and I don't know your baseline testing results.
Hepatitis B post HBIG Injection
Hepathitis / HIV coinfection incidence
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.