Jun 29, 2011
I have virus of HVSag "B " My report of HBVDNA Viral Load 142336000 Copier/ml, BHV Viral load 27800000 IU/ML Log Val - 7.44 ( Please Give Advice ) My treatment is continue last two month ( Drug : Entecevier 0.5mg )
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you have virus while taking entecavir...It will be important to discuss with your doctor since I don't know how long you have been on this medication and I don't know your baseline testing results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.