confused about my results

Hi Dr i had a confusion abt my results..i had tested my blood last year and anti hcv value was 1.70 which is on borderline then i repeated after few weeks n it was 1.20 then again i repeated the test n the value was 1.14...then again i tested n it was 1.37, but my PCR is not detected....i want to ask that when would my value becomes negative as my case is in borderline..i went to Dr n they said that i dnt have this virus...they didnt prescribe any its over a year n i didnt go for question is whether my value will become negative or not?

If you are at risk for HCV infection, you luckily cleared the infection because your PCR test was negative.

If you are not at risk for HCV infection, your HCV antibody test may be a false positive.

I would not keep getting tested because you will probably always have this result.

Hepatitis B Infection
Hepatitis B post HBIG Injection