|Hepatitis B Infection
Jun 29, 2011
My HBsAg is nonreactive, HBcAb is reactive,HBsAb is borderline, HBcAb with reflex is reactive.Do I have hepatitis B Infection.Pls reply asap
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You probably have past infection and have cleared the virus since your surface antigen is nonreactive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Itchy Scrotum Mean I Have Hiv?
- Does Loose Stool Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.