|Hepatitis B Infection
Jun 29, 2011
My HBsAg is nonreactive, HBcAb is reactive,HBsAb is borderline, HBcAb with reflex is reactive.Do I have hepatitis B Infection.Pls reply asap
Response from Dr. McGovern
You probably have past infection and have cleared the virus since your surface antigen is nonreactive.
confused about my results
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Rubbing Against Someone?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Genital Rubbing
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.