pair of scissors

I was cleaning my bathroom and poked myself with a pair of scissors but it never cut through because I never had blood come out of my finger. I right away washed my hands. I looked at the pair of scissors, and there was dried blood. Should I be concerned since I never bled? I know the scissors are from my household but who knows if the person might have had hep or hiv. The last time I had company was a week ago and the blood on it was a very little amount. I trust your judgement.. thank you!!

There is no concern because your skin is intact.

Risk of HIV or HCV? I had accidentally used someone elses SafeTguard in baseball?
liver result