|pair of scissors
Jun 29, 2011
I was cleaning my bathroom and poked myself with a pair of scissors but it never cut through because I never had blood come out of my finger. I right away washed my hands. I looked at the pair of scissors, and there was dried blood. Should I be concerned since I never bled? I know the scissors are from my household but who knows if the person might have had hep or hiv. The last time I had company was a week ago and the blood on it was a very little amount. I trust your judgement.. thank you!!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no concern because your skin is intact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.