pregnant and hepatitis...

I have a question. I am pregnant and the other day I was cleaning my home. I found blood so I decided to grab toilet paper and wipe it. my daughter come home and i told her next time she bleeds, to let me know and then she proceeded to tell me, it was not her. i have no clue who it belonged to and what happens now since i never used gloves and I dont recall washing my hands after, and i might have had a cut. PLEASE HELP! What are the chance of getting hep/HIV since i can't sleep at night.

I would not be worried about this event, although I would generally recommend washing your hands after cleaning to keep you safe from all kinds of germs.

HBV and HIV
What could this be?