|pregnant and hepatitis...
Jun 29, 2011
I have a question. I am pregnant and the other day I was cleaning my home. I found blood so I decided to grab toilet paper and wipe it. my daughter come home and i told her next time she bleeds, to let me know and then she proceeded to tell me, it was not her. i have no clue who it belonged to and what happens now since i never used gloves and I dont recall washing my hands after, and i might have had a cut. PLEASE HELP! What are the chance of getting hep/HIV since i can't sleep at night.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not be worried about this event, although I would generally recommend washing your hands after cleaning to keep you safe from all kinds of germs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.