|hepa a reactive
Jun 29, 2011
i have been vaccinated by first dose and 16 months later the booster,, but test show that i am now reactive, what does it means??
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are talking about Hepatitis A, this means the vaccination worked.
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In Your System Before Being Detected?
- What To Do About Feeling Fatigued And Dizzy With Hep C?
- Does Hiv 3 Months Window Mean 12 Week Or 13 Week?
- Can You Work In The Medical Field With Hiv?
- What Astrological Signs Contract The Aids Virus Most?
- Can Hepatitis Be Transmitted By Air?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.