hepa a reactive
Jun 29, 2011
i have been vaccinated by first dose and 16 months later the booster,, but test show that i am now reactive, what does it means??
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are talking about Hepatitis A, this means the vaccination worked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.