Jun 29, 2011
Can you catch hep c from gastric juice from a g-tube going into your eye/face?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this a risk. However, if you are a health care worker, you should always report all exposures to your employee health service for your own protection.
HbSAg Test result
hepa a reactive
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- Hipatitis B,c, Open Cut Contact To Blood On Surfaces
- Hiv Risk After Prostitute Had Oral Sex With Man
- Is Acute HIV Infection Flu Like Symptoms Are Contagious?
- Nystatin Cream For The Anal Area
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.