HbSAg Test result
Jun 29, 2011
Hi, I got my HbSAg test done and the report reads that " S/n value of Patient : Reactive, 179.94 (MEIA, Axsym)" Please explains this to me. Is it a serious case and what precautions and further measure I should take.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It could mean acute or chronic infection. You will need further HBV testing by your doctor to determine your HBV status.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does Herpes Symptoms Appear After Infection?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Do Shingles Look Like On Your Face?
- What Age Group Does Genital Warts Affect The Most?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.