|HbSAg Test result
Jun 29, 2011
Hi, I got my HbSAg test done and the report reads that " S/n value of Patient : Reactive, 179.94 (MEIA, Axsym)" Please explains this to me. Is it a serious case and what precautions and further measure I should take.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It could mean acute or chronic infection. You will need further HBV testing by your doctor to determine your HBV status.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.