blood to blood contact??

Whenever I read about hepatitis or HIV, it says you can get it from blood to blood contact. Someone at my clinic told me it would have to be a wound, someone fighting and hitting each other or the blood spill would have to be a great one. If you have a small cut or scratch, would you have to dip your finger in it for a minute or if a drop touched, would you be contagious?

We have reported a case of HCV transmission from a fight, but this was a very bloody altercation (Nagami Clinical Infectious Diseases 2011 Feb 1;52(3):361-3).

The only other report that I know of like this was about a decade earlier.

Thus, HCV transmission through this kind of route is very uncommon and seems to require significant wounds and bleeding.

risk for hepatitis for toddler?
HIV WORRIED..... DOCTOR PLEASE GIVE ME AN OPINION!