hepatitis c

I work/volunteer in a correctional facility (halfway house), and on my last day of my practicum one of the guys brought back coffee/hot chocolate for myself and my supervisor. I took it graciously without even considering the risks. I have been tested for all infections (Hep B/HIV/Chlam/Gon/Syphillis), but am awaiting results from Hep C. My fear is that he may have contaminated my drink with blood (maybe not even meaning to), and I am not aware of his medical history. I want to believe that he wouldn't have done anything malicious like that, and I only have a week left to wait for results, but I just need some temporary relief to my anxiety with some information. What is the likelihood of contracting hep c from him contaminating my drink with blood?

I would not suspect such contamination and if there was, there is no risk to you.

Hep B Surface Ab: Hep B Post Vac Quant
Hepatitis C