|Hep B Surface Ab: Hep B Post Vac Quant
Jun 29, 2011
Please explain these test results for Hepatitis B surface Ab/Heptatitis B post vac quant. Results: Positive, > or = 10 MIU/ML. Positive in vaccinated individual or individual previously exposed to HBV I was required to be vaccinated for Hep b before coming to college. Does this have something to do with the results?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are now protected from HBV infection with that level of antibody
HCV transmission and vesicle in finger
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.