|Hep B Surface Ab: Hep B Post Vac Quant
Jun 29, 2011
Please explain these test results for Hepatitis B surface Ab/Heptatitis B post vac quant. Results: Positive, > or = 10 MIU/ML. Positive in vaccinated individual or individual previously exposed to HBV I was required to be vaccinated for Hep b before coming to college. Does this have something to do with the results?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are now protected from HBV infection with that level of antibody
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Incurable Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
- What Do I Have If I Got Thrush On My Tongue?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.