HCV transmission and vesicle in finger

I have touched fresh blood from hepatitis c patient.I thinked my skin was intack.but after that, I realize that was some vesicles in my finger.I wash my hand with alcohol and soap,and I don't feel any pain.Are there some risk of hcv transmission? And are there any relation between vesicle in my hand and hepatitis c? Because my 2 years old child was touch my shoes and he have the same vesicle with me.Do you recommend testing for hcv infection?thanks

I would not consider this a risk.

Also if you and your child both have vesicles on the hands, this may be related to an enterovirus infection, which can cause hand-foot-mouth disease. This virus can cause vesicles in these different locations and the vesicles simply disappear over a short period of time. Nothing of concern...just a common viral illness seen in children. Certainly not a cause of concern for HCV.

How much blood is required to infect
Hep B Surface Ab: Hep B Post Vac Quant