What about killing mosquito and then it bleeds on your palm?

Good Morning Doctor,

I have a question about mosquitoes. Not the bite, but the fact that when you quickly kill them sometimes they "bleed" on your palm or near the actual bite site. Is this a risk of Hep B, C? I would use napkin to dry-wipe my hands and eventually I would wash/sanitize my hands at home, but what if I touch things (while still outdoors) like car keys or cellphone? Should I sanitize my keys/phone later or wash my jeans where I keep them or I'm getting paranoid about this...?

Thank you in advance!

No this would not be a risk to you for HBV or HCV. HBV or HCV is transmitting from a chronically infected person to an uninfected person by blood to blood exposure. No need for sanitizing the phone either.

new medicine in pipe line
How much blood is required to infect