Anti-HBs and Anti-HAV M Test

Good Day! I just had a blood test done to check how my previous vaccines Hepa-A and Hepa-B antibody and the result says anti-HBs is 1.408 and cut-off value is 0.105 and result is Reactive and while my anti-HAV M is 0.016 and cut-off value is 0.105 and result is NON-Reactive...what is this means. I need to know wheather i need to repeat my vaccination? Waiting for your answer. Thank u in advance.

Your HBV vaccine worked because your surface antibodies are higher than the cut-off of the test.

I can't tell if your HAV vaccine worked because the wrong test (IgM) was ordered. That is to look for acute HAV infection. You need an IgG test.

no idea
Did your opinion change?