Jun 16, 2011
what is the cause of hepatitis B and what make it worst?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is transmitted through blood to blood exposure (eg, anal sex with trauma, or shared injection drug use).
Alcohol is the worst offender...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To The Herpes Ulcer Look Like?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Herpes?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.