Jun 16, 2011
what is the cause of hepatitis B and what make it worst?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is transmitted through blood to blood exposure (eg, anal sex with trauma, or shared injection drug use).
Alcohol is the worst offender...
hep C, splenamegola, AIDS and low platelets
Anti-HBs and Anti-HAV M Test
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.