Jun 16, 2011
what is the cause of hepatitis B and what make it worst?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is transmitted through blood to blood exposure (eg, anal sex with trauma, or shared injection drug use).
Alcohol is the worst offender...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Runny Nose Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Does HIV Cause Loose Stool?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Headache?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.