Hepatitis A Total AB
Jun 14, 2011
Hepatitis A total AB came back Abnormal=Ab Positive A; under the column LOW it says Negative. What does all of these means?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You were either exposed to HAV in the past or you were vaccinated. Either way, there are no concerns since HAV does not cause chronic liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.