|Hepatitis A Total AB
Jun 14, 2011
Hepatitis A total AB came back Abnormal=Ab Positive A; under the column LOW it says Negative. What does all of these means?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You were either exposed to HAV in the past or you were vaccinated. Either way, there are no concerns since HAV does not cause chronic liver disease.
Unable to acquire HBIG test
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Causes Of Vaginal Cysts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.