|Hepatitis A Total AB
Jun 14, 2011
Hepatitis A total AB came back Abnormal=Ab Positive A; under the column LOW it says Negative. What does all of these means?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You were either exposed to HAV in the past or you were vaccinated. Either way, there are no concerns since HAV does not cause chronic liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Licking Penis?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Receiving Oral Sex
- Condom Broke Anal Risk Of Getting HIV
- Cut On Hand Risk Of Getting AIDS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.