Hep and HIV...worst time of my life!

i found a condom, sealed and unopened, it was next to the door entrance to my dorm building

I used it 12 hours after i found the condom, i am worried and scared that it might have HEP infection of some sort? please help?

and also,i worried for a while about hiv, so i get tested 3 times 25 days, 6 weeks(Elisa and HIV- Rna), and 10 weeks(Elisa and RNA) all were negative!! but what if a coinfection delayed serconversion and showing up as false negative!?

plz help

I do not consider you at risk for sexually transmitted diseases based on this event. I would not have recommended testing in the first place.

abdominal pain and red spots
hbv,hcv