abdominal pain and red spots
Jun 14, 2011
I have had lower mid to lower right rib cage pain on and off for the last ten years, without seeing a doctor. I'm now noticing small red spots appearing on my stomach and arms. What do you think this is?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is really no way to diagnose your problems over the internet. Even a healthy person should get a yearly checkup. I would suggest that you establish a primary care doctor for yourself.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.