|abdominal pain and red spots
Jun 14, 2011
I have had lower mid to lower right rib cage pain on and off for the last ten years, without seeing a doctor. I'm now noticing small red spots appearing on my stomach and arms. What do you think this is?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is really no way to diagnose your problems over the internet. Even a healthy person should get a yearly checkup. I would suggest that you establish a primary care doctor for yourself.
Unclear Labcorp Results
Hep and HIV...worst time of my life!
- Hiv Infection From Spread Of Feces
- Can Antibiotics Cause Thrush?
- Does Flu Vaccine Cause False Negative Hiv Test?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- How Many Types Of Hiv Are There?
- If You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone With Aids Will You Get Aids Or Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.