|abdominal pain and red spots
Jun 14, 2011
I have had lower mid to lower right rib cage pain on and off for the last ten years, without seeing a doctor. I'm now noticing small red spots appearing on my stomach and arms. What do you think this is?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is really no way to diagnose your problems over the internet. Even a healthy person should get a yearly checkup. I would suggest that you establish a primary care doctor for yourself.
Unclear Labcorp Results
Hep and HIV...worst time of my life!
- HIV Infection Risk Rubbing Penis
- HIV Infection Risk Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- Seroconverting After Condom Broke
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.