kindly give suggestion to me

Dear doctor, my husband is suffering with Hep B positive one year back i got married recently i delivered girl baby for me and my baby negative what about my husband position is it dangerous? is it effeted to me and my baby doctor gave vaccine to me in 7th month pregnancy still i am negetive baby also they didn't gave immunoglobin to my kid is it necessary? what about sexual life of us ?if we want another baby means is there any problem ? what about child position sweat ,kiss,is these are affected? baby father has hep B positive na if he give kiss to child is it affected? kindly give me answers and suggestionplz

The key thing is for you to be vaccinated against HBV if you have never been exposed. Then you won't be able to pass any virus onto your next baby if you are protected from infection.

Your husband can certainly hug and kiss the baby. That is not an issue.

I would recommend that you have safe sex until you know you are protected from HBV through the vaccine. You can also check blood tests to see if you are already protected from prior immunization or prior infection that cleared.

Is Atripla good choice for a Hepatitis C & HIV coinfection Patient?
Unclear Labcorp Results