Is Atripla good choice for a Hepatitis C & HIV coinfection Patient?

Is Atripla good choice for a Hepatitis C & HIV coinfection Patient? Since I have change Combivir & Viracept combo in recent days (two moths already) to Atripla treatment, cause of facial and body Lipoatrophy, i have noticed myself more tired and uninterested in life that usual. Is posible that the new treatment with Atripla is worsen my Hep C condition? What other posible treatment available?

I think you should discuss these symptoms with your doctor so he or she may also examine you and check some blood tests to be certain that you are tolerating Atripla. It is a potent medication that combines three good medications into one pill. However, it can have some effects in terms of depression of mood, so this is a possibility. I would also check your liver function tests to be certain these are stable.

As for HCV, I have used Atripla in many HCV infected patients. It is also a drug that is being studied in combination with Peg/Ribavirin/ and Telaprevir for the treatment of HCV infection. This study is showing early promising results.

hepatitis c transmission
kindly give suggestion to me