|hepatitis c transmission
Jun 9, 2011
can u contract hepatitis c if food with hcv contaminated blood goes in your mouth.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Very unlikely route for exposure
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does A Guy Automatically Get AIDS If You Exchange Fluids With Another Guy?
- Testimony Of People Living With AIDS
- When Was Magic Johnson Diagnosed With Aids?
- How Long Before Hiv Shows Up In Blood Test?
- Statistics On Hiv Aids In Baltimore
- Where To Get Free Std And Hiv Testing In Dallas,tx?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.