|hepatitis c transmission
Jun 9, 2011
can u contract hepatitis c if food with hcv contaminated blood goes in your mouth.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Very unlikely route for exposure
Is Atripla good choice for a Hepatitis C & HIV coinfection Patient?
- How Accurate Are Std Test?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Hiv Test Results Change After 4 Months?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
- Casual Contact Blood Cuts On Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.