|hepatitis c transmission
Jun 9, 2011
can u contract hepatitis c if food with hcv contaminated blood goes in your mouth.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Very unlikely route for exposure
Is Atripla good choice for a Hepatitis C & HIV coinfection Patient?
- What To Take To Suppress Genital Herpes?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.