|hepatitis c transmission
Jun 9, 2011
can u contract hepatitis c if food with hcv contaminated blood goes in your mouth.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Very unlikely route for exposure
Is Atripla good choice for a Hepatitis C & HIV coinfection Patient?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away After You Get A Shot?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.