Remering you my question sent yesterday

Hello Barbara,

Please ask my question as i am getting confused(1) I am hiv negative woman and my husband is hiv positive. Please help me is there any transmision if my husband will leck my vaginal and also I will leck his penis but he first wear a condom then i will leck it. (2) AND why I am so afraid to do sex with my husband I am not comfortable with him, I dont enjoy sex I don't know what to do please help me? (3) Is it a must my husband to put jel on the condom because I heard if there is no jelly on the condom there is a possibility of transmision is it correct message? (4) can we wash together clothes in washing machine (5) Can we sleep together everyday because i separated the bed.

Please help help, and God Bless you, thanks

Please refer your HIV questions to the HIV forum. I take care of hepatitis questions with and with HIV infection.

I will only say that a major study just came out showing that the risk of HIV transmission in couples who are discordant (one HIV+ the other HIV-) shows that HIV treatment reduces the risk by 96%...

http://www.iasociety.org/Default.aspx?pageId=5&elementId=13575

Hepatitis B or C from black spot on needle
Hepatitis C