|Hepatitis B or C from black spot on needle
May 21, 2011
I had blood work done at my doctor's office. When the lab techician started to place the needle in my arm, I noticed the needle had a small black spot on it before he injected it into my arm. He took one tube of blood from my arm with that needle. I am worried about getting Hepatitus B or C from this. I would be most grateful to you if you could let me know if I have to worry about this. Thank You!
Response from Dr. McGovern
follow from rhyna
Remering you my question sent yesterday
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Happens When Shingles Gets In The Brain?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Syphilis Progression Timeline
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.