follow from rhyna

Hi DR. Barbara about diffuse fatty liver you said it has much fat but my cholesterol is too low, are they related?i mean does cholesterol has something to do with my fatty liver.i'm also beginning to loose weight from the time learned about my HEPa b and not eating fatty food and avoid alcohol also.i do exercise everyday. should i take any medicine related to liver vitamins since my dna load is only 8602 copies.thank you

If your cholesterol is low that is a good thing. Fatty liver can be from obesity, alcohol, triglycerides, and diabetes. I encourage you to continue your weight loss and exercise.

I don't know what your previous question was but will assume it was related to HBV. Your viral load is low which is great. You will need to discuss with your doctor as to what your ALT is over time and if it is abnormal or not.

abnormal liver tests
Hepatitis B or C from black spot on needle