|abnormal liver tests
May 21, 2011
Would elevated ALT of 80+ for 6 months not count as abnormal liver function tests? I also have a ton of pain in the upper right portion of my abdominal area.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your ALT of 80 is abnormal. If you have right upper pain I would want you to get an ultrasound and other laboratory testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands And Abnormal Liver Test
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Usual Dosage Of Amoxicillin For Chlamydia
- What Are Side Effects Of Genital Warts?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.