|abnormal liver tests
May 21, 2011
Would elevated ALT of 80+ for 6 months not count as abnormal liver function tests? I also have a ton of pain in the upper right portion of my abdominal area.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your ALT of 80 is abnormal. If you have right upper pain I would want you to get an ultrasound and other laboratory testing.
follow from rhyna
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Worst Hpv Type?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Does A Herpes Scab Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.