May 21, 2011
Dear Doctor. I havebeen with my partner for over an year and i suspect she has HCV. I think she hides it coz she doent want to make me conscious/concerned when im with her. Ive kissed her many times and sometimes her and my lips bleed. I tested myself to be negative with HCV after an year being with her. Am i on risk when im with her?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Confused about results
abnormal liver tests
- Is Vaginal Thrush And Vaginal Yeast Infection The Same Thing?
- Symptoms Of Hiv How Long Until You Notice Signs
- Is Kaposi's Sarcoma Itchy?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Yeast Infection After Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.