May 21, 2011
Dear Doctor. I havebeen with my partner for over an year and i suspect she has HCV. I think she hides it coz she doent want to make me conscious/concerned when im with her. Ive kissed her many times and sometimes her and my lips bleed. I tested myself to be negative with HCV after an year being with her. Am i on risk when im with her?
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- Will My Partner Get Hpv If I Am Infected?
- Why Can't I Get Rid Of My Chlamydia?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- How Can You Tell The Difference Between Zit And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.