Confused about results

I am HCV positive and I am getting ready to start treatment. The doctor ran some blood tests to get a better idea of what was going om. There were so many test results that I was so confused, one of the test was Hep B, I am having trouble reading the results and my doctor is over 4 hours away so can you please help me, I am worried about infecting my children.One page says Hep B Surface Ab 19.80 Index Value 0.00-0.99

The results on the next page of the report read: HBsAg Negative Negative Hep B Core Ab, Tot Positive Negative Hep A Ab Total Positive Negative

I really hope this will help you to help me. Thank You so much for your time.

It appears you had HBV in the past and cleared your infection. You are not infectious.

Risk of HCV from popping pimple.
HCV transmission