Please help me, some complication with Hep B?

I was diagnosed with Hep B in 2006. I have LFT and liver ultrasound in last December and that was normal with some fat in liver. I had HBV DNA count in 2009 august (3800 ul) with HBeAg negative. My question is should I worry even I have normal test? Recently I have eye inflamation, need long time treatment and doctor said it may be linked with arthitis and I heard that arthitis could be because of Hep b. Do you suspect such links? Thank you.

Normal liver function tests usually are not associated with significant liver disease. However, you need to have testing about every 3 to 4 months to see if this is always the case. You also have a very low viral load so your disease might be more inactive than active.

As for arthritis...There is no strong tie - you could have arthritis from osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Your doctor can give you more guidance here based on your history and exam.

Massage parlor incident
Risk of HCV from popping pimple.