|About HBs positive
May 21, 2011
is it possible to cure HBs positive?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are referring to chronic HBV infection - we do not use the word CURE for this disease since it is possible for relapse to occur even after viral suppression is achieved. That is why careful monitoring over time is necessary - even in patients who did well on treatment.
Hep C concern....
Massage parlor incident
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sharing Cigarettes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.