follow up of Rhyna

Hello again Dr.Barbara, thanks for interpreting my HBV medical result ,i had a whole abdomen ultra sound and the liver is normal with diffuse fatty infiltrative changes, what does it mean? ,my gastroenterologist told me not to take alcohol and avoid fatty food. you told me that i have a very low viral load accdg. to my dna test. do you think there is a possibility that the virus on my blood will soon be all gone?thanks will wait for your response God bless

I am sorry but I do not remember your exact case.

To answer your question about diffuse fatty liver...That means the liver has too much fat. This is concerning because it can lead to scarring. If you are overweight, you should consider a weight watchers type of program. If your triglycerides or cholesterol are high, you may need a medication. I agree that you need to avoid alcohol. If diabetes is in your family, you also want to lose weight to decrease the risk of developing that chronic condition.

HCV
Your answer confused me