May 17, 2011
Hi, sometimes my lips bleed slightly when they are dry. IF both the partners have slightly bleeding lips? Can HCV be transmitted?
Response from Dr. McGovern
In theory I would think it is possible....but in reality...not probable.....
chronic Hepatitis B w/ Baraclude treatment.
follow up of Rhyna
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Sharing A Drink
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Cut On Hand
- Saliva Risk Of Getting HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Black Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.