hepa b non reactive

Good day Dr. Barbara I'm Rhyna from the Philippines,just want to ask about the result of my medical. HBsAg(rapid)screening REACTIVE. HBeAg (CMIA)0.507 NON REACTIVE, Anti HAV IgM (CMIA) 0.333 NON REACTIVE, Anti HCV (ECLIA) 0.073 non reactive, Anti HBc IgG (CMIA) 10.329 reactive, Anti HBc IgM (CMIA) 0.094 NON REACTIVE, Anti Hbe (CMIA) 0.288 reactive, Anti HBs (CMIA) 0.07 non reactive. HBV viral load 1478 IU/ml - 8602 copies/ml. I want a clear answer on my situation. And hope you can give a medicine that can help me and ask also the food that is good to eat . Thank you and hope to hear from you. God bless.

RHYNA

You have a very low viral load and Hepatitis B e antigen negative infection.

It is not clear if you need treatment for hepatitis B just based on these blood tests. I would speak to your physician about your liver function tests and if they are very abnormal or not and as to whether a liver biopsy is being planned or not. Not everyone needs treatment for HBV infection. It is a decision based on whether there seems to be scarring and inflammation in the liver.

There are many potent agents for treatment. First determine the need for therapy.

Follow up to your response
chronic Hepatitis B w/ Baraclude treatment.