Follow up to your response

I thank you very much for your quick response to my question. I am however still very much concerned as I show many symptoms of Hep C infection. You had mentioned previously that accute Hep C can delay testing for both HIV and Hep C. How come this does not apply to my situation? I have tested antibody negative for both but could they not be false negatives? I have classic Hep C symptoms

The delay in titers only applies to patients who have acquired HCV infection...SInce you do not have evidence of acute HCV infection, this delay in seroconversion would not apply - which is great news.

You may have symptoms related to some other medical issue...You should visit your physician to discuss.

hepatitis b
hepa b non reactive