Blood Draw- Risk?

Dear Doctor,

I have been tested for hepatitis c. The nurse used BD needle, vacuum tube and a tube holder. However, I did not check the needle. I am not sure whether the needle was used before me or not. As a result, I am killing myself due to anxiety.

I reckon that vacuum tube took my blood off. There was no injection of anything. Is the miniscule dry blood in the bore of the needle enough to infect a person if just touches my vein?

I would not worry about this event anymore. You are not at risk for transmission.

How long does it take to get rid of Hep B
Can HIV and HCV pass thru a welt in the skin?