|How long does it take to get rid of Hep B
May 15, 2011
How long does it take to get rid of Hep B
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I will assume that you are asking about clearing hepatitis B after new infection...
If your Hepatitis B surface antigen is reactive six months into infection, I would be concerned about the development of chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Rid Of Dementia?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Lipodystrophy?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Lipohypertrophy?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Lymphogranuloma Venereum?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Microsporidiosis?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.